Dr. Helena Hogan
Dr. Hogan knows the cornerstone to any successful dentist/patient relationship is trust. By creating a low-key, relaxed environment where the people she treats are free to speak their minds and voice their concerns, she is able to gain their confidence and earn their respect.
After obtaining a bachelor of science degree in molecular genetics and biotechnology from Florida Atlantic University, Dr. Hogan graduated from Nova Southeastern University with masters in biomedical science. Four years and countless hours of intensive study later, she received her doctor of dental medicine from NSU's College of Dental Medicine.
A committed, conscientious professional whose areas of expertise range from cosmetic dentistry to Prosthodontics. Dr. Hogan is a member of the American Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association, the South Florida District Dental Association and the American Association of Endodontists. She likes to unwind after a day at the office by playing the piano or going for a long run.
Dr. Paul Krykhtin
- Biomedical and Mechanical Engineering, Bachelors of Science, University of Rochester, NY - a highly challenging area of study.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine, NY. Stony Brook is highly competitive - over 3000 applicants apply for 40 positions.
- Residency in General Practice, St. Peter's Hospital, Albany NY. Trained one-on-one by specialists in areas of oral surgery, root canals, implants, dentures, crowns, cosmetic dentistry, periodontics, and more.
- Professor at St. Peter's Residency, taught dentists/residents for 3 years at St. Peter's Hospital in fields of: oral surgery, root canals, implants, dentures, crowns, cosmetic dentistry, periodontics, and more.
- Implantology Fellowship, American Dental Implant Association - a year long intensive training that solely focuses on placement and restoration of implants.
- Clear/Invisible Braces Certification
- Certified Botox and Dermal Fillers provider
- Advanced Laser Proficiency Training by International pioneer and leader in the field of laser dentistry
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Certification in Nitrous Oxide sedation from Nova SouthEastern College of Dental Medicine
Dr. Paul Krykhtin's rigorous training in Biomedical and Mechanical Engineering, his love of Arts, and passion for Dentistry brings a unique skill fusion to Coconut Creek Dentist.
Dr. Krykhtin has previously designed and built biomedical devices. One such device, a robotic arm, accommodated an 8-year-old child with quadriplegia to open a door or turn on a computer using a "sip and puff" mechanism. Click here to learn more.
Dr. Krykhtin is a member of various professional organizations including: American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Implant Association. Dr. Krykhtin is an adjunct professor teaching at the St. Peter's Residency GPR Program.
Hazel - Office manager
Hazel Yong was born and raised in Malaysia. She then pursued her studies in Accounting and graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce from University of Western Australia where she spent a year and half during her studies in Perth, Australia. She moved to Florida since 2003 and has been in the dental field since 2009. She loves what she does as she started out as a dental front desk personal. She worked her way from an Insurance Specialist to a Scheduling Coordinator. Now she is our Office Manager that oversee Hidden Gem Dental. When she is not in the office, she loves spending time are spending time with her family, going to the movies and loves Harry Potter books series.
Ivanka - Dental Assistant
Biography - under construction